Q: Car's interior-rear view mirror broke off from the windshield. How do I reattach it or is it even possible?

The whole actual mirror and its stand are intact; its just been separated from the windshield. the only thing left on the windshield is a velcro patch with a plastic button that is supposed to lock in with the mirror stand and a big metal protruding hexagon which the stand is supposed to connect to. I've tried to push it back in but its not sticking.

Hi there. It seems that the base may be cracked and not fitting on the support base that is attached to the windshield. You can try putting Gorilla Glue on the mirror bracket to make it fix the crack and then it should mount back up with a mounting screw. Warning, do not attempt to attach the mirror mount to the base on the windshield with Gorilla Glue. This will make the windshield crack. If you need further assistance with your rearview mirror, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car's interior-rear view mirror broke off from the windshield. How do I reattach it or is it even possible?