Q: hi do i need to remove the upper intake manifold to change the coil pack on a 2007 montana sv6. one bolt seems to be under the man

one bolt, front left one is under manifold. is there a special tool to remove it or do i need to remove manifold.

The process to remove the coil does not call for the upper intake to be removed. It calls for the upper trim cover only to be removed. You may have to use a small swivel socket with a short extension to get to one bolt under intake.

• hi do i need to remove the upper intake manifold to change the coil pack on a 2007 montana sv6. one bolt seems to be under the man