Q: Can the original rear acceleration sensor part No: 89190-44010 be changed by 89190-60030 or 89191-50020 or any oner one?

asked by on September 21, 2017

Can the original rear acceleration sensor part No: 89190-44010 be substituted by 89190-60030 or 89191-50020 or any other part no?

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The acceleration sensor assembly that you have (your original), that is Lexus part number 89190-44010, was used from November 2002 through July 2007. The other two you refer to are not interchangeable at all with your original. Part number 89190-60030 was used in model years 2008 and 2009 and part number 89191-50020 was used in model years, 2007, 2008, and 2009. There are no catalog interchanges for your original part number and there is no history of part number change either. If you need assistance with this particular component, whether diagnostic or install, the relevant service to request is an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get any issue relative to this component/system resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr