Q: coolant keeps draining fast without leakage.

I had to refill the radiator coolant in two days and I thought it was a problem with the water pump or radiator leaking but no leakage. So i do not know what the problem could be. I am far from any auto shop so I really can't take my vehicle anywhere without overheating and having to refill.

If you are loosing coolant but do not see signs of any leaks, then there is only one other place for it to go. In the engine and most likely out of the exhaust. It’s possible that you may have a blown head gasket. You will need to have a mechanic pressure test the cooling system to see where the fluid is going. I’d recommend getting some assistance from a qualified mechanic who can pinpoint the source of the coolant leak and make necessary repairs to your car.

3. coolant keeps draining fast without leakage.