Q: Car having electrical problems

I am having electrical problems. Nothing inside the car works, including the radio, windows, sunroof, and lights.

Based on your description, I will assume that absolutely nothing powers on when you open the door, insert the key, or even turn the key to the On position. If this is the case, the vehicle’s battery may have died. Having accessories left on inside the vehicle, or even a shorted circuit, may have caused a drain on the battery. Have a mechanic inspect your vehicle’s electrical system and recommend the best path to repair.

3. Car having electrical problems