Q: What is the difference between A and B on trip resets?

I just want to know the difference between A and B on trip resets and what they work for in my car?

Hi There, Great question! Many people use these two trip meters for various reasons (and there really isn’t a "right answer") and it is completely up to you and your preference. Many people like to track their fuel mileage and will often use one of these trip meters for this, resetting it at the time they fill up with fuel to see how many miles they can get on one tank of fuel. Some may use these for tracking mileage between services or between oil changes. This helps to keep service intervals a bit more regular and provides an easy way to track this.