Q: Do you provide parts when repairing like o2,sensors

Need o2 sensors replaced, upper and lower.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Oxygen Sensor Replacement $108.80 - $869.59 Get a Quote

Yes, of course, any needed, or desired, repair parts can be made part of any repair order so that you do not have to go through the time and trouble of researching and procuring repair parts. I see you are inquiring about replacing oxygen sensors. These sensors do eventually wear out and fail but you just want to be sure that you make a parts replacement request only with an authoritative diagnostic in hand that proves sensor failure. You don’t want to replace parts only to be disappointed that such replacement does not solve the problem you are having. Just as for instance, if your check engine light came on, a Code was set and read, and that Code "included" O2 sensors as one potential fault, and the person reading the code then said "why don’t you try replacing the oxygen sensors", that would not be a good (or least cost) approach to resolving the problem. Parts should ONLY be replaced if they are scheduled for replacement (spark plugs are an example), are obviously broken (based on visual exam, simple tests), or test defective. The only way to condemn an oxygen sensor is to test it on a scope. If you already have a conclusive diagnostic, then you have already gone through the right steps and replacement of the sensors on a mobile basis with YourMechanic will save you money. If you want a diagnostic of the check engine light, relative to the O2 sensors, request a check engine light diagnostic. If you just want the sensors replaced outright, the service to request is O2 sensor replacement. Please feel free to follow up, and or discuss this further with the responding certified mechanic who comes to your location, so that you can be fully informed and make the best decision for you.