Q: AC not working properly

My AC is not working properly. The blower works, though no cold air is coming out.

Hello, the refrigerant system needs checked for leaks. The belt attached to the compressor should be checked to make sure the compressor clutch engages even if only for second. If all that is good then a set of gauges need to connected to see what the pressures are inside the refrigerant system. If there is little to no pressure, the system need to be charged and inspected for leaks. Once the leak is repaired the system can be filled to the proper level and then operation can be checked. For this job, you will most likely need the aid of a mechanic, since there are specialized tools to diagnosis and repair the refrigerant system of the climate control.