Q: How much should it cost to replace freeze plug on 2007 Dodge charger

freezer plug replacement cost

There are many different locations of freeze plugs on the engine and they would all take different amounts of labor to access to replace them. You will need to be specific of the location of the one needing replaced to give an accurate quote or have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic locate it for you. Some are under manifolds and behind the engine between transmission and engine.

3. How much should it cost to replace freeze plug on 2007 Dodge charger