Q: Transmission fluid is leaking out and the speedometer is not working.

I recently cleaned out my fuel injectors, changed to oil , and had my catalytic converter replaced. Now my shift points were bad so after looking at it, I replaced the vehicle speed sensor and the wiring harness that goes to that. They had melted at the top. Started it up and put a little more transparent fuild in. Then drove maybe a mile up the road and back. The speedometer wasn't working and when I looked underneath the transmission fluid was fast dripping out. Any ideas? Thought about putting a new gasket on the pan and checking my connection.

• Transmission fluid is leaking out and the speedometer is not working.