Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

3. Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

Q: P0141 OBD-II Trouble Code for a 2005 Honda Accord. Is this serious? Can I drive with it?

You can drive the car normally and get it repaired at your earliest convenience. The trouble code that you are referring to, P0141, typically means that the heater element in an oxygen sensor is not functioning or the circuit to...

Q: Drive shaft replaced, now van won't go forward

I am not aware of any problems about removing and replacing a driveshaft when the vehicle is warm. I however have seen transaxle damaged from not installing the axle all the way into the transmission and engaging the axle fully...

Q: Leaking around rear view mirror 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid

This is actually pretty serious, because if rust starts and is concealed in the roof, that will be impossible to stop. Water can also ruin the headliner and cause it to sag. If, indeed, you are seeing a potential entry...