Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

3. Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

Q: How do I set up the HandsFreeLink system?

The “system setup” command allows you to change security options by setting a passcode for the entire system (like the PIN that protects your phonebooks). To access this function, just: Press the talk button Say “system setup” Listen to...

Q: Car only drives in first gear

Sounds like you might be having an issue with your shifter mechanism. If the shifter is not fully in park, they key usually wont come out of the lock cylinder. Depending on the location of the shifter you many have...

Q: When the car stalls it takes a few tries before starting back up

Hello. The stalling problem and starting problem are generally two separate issues but they may be related if the fault your civic has is electrical, such a bad main relay. There are a wide variety of things which can cause...