Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

Q: Overheats after about 10 mins

Overheating often has rather mundane causes such as a stuck cooling system thermostat, plugged radiator, inoperative water pump, or even simply a low coolant level. Consequently, you could probably get the overheating issue resolved rapidly by requesting an overheating diagnostic....

Q: Transmission acting up and Check Engine and AT light coming on.

If the car makes a clunking sound associated with a jolt, the most likely cause for that would be a transmission or engine mount. Enlist the help of a YourMechanic technician to check these mounts. The technician will likely have...

Q: How do you use the childproof door locks?

Your car is equipped with a special feature that allows you to prevent children from opening the back doors. This offers significantly greater safety and parents are urged to use the childproof door locks all the time. Here’s how to...