Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

Q: Brake lights staying on

The brake light switch has a small rubber bumper that pushes in on it to keep the light off. The rubber bumper falls apart with age and then the brake lights stay on. The bumper on the brake pedal linkage...

Q: Stalling when cold and overdrive on the transmission not engaging.

Hey there. It sounds like some possible internal transmission damage. This generation of Dodge truck has a notorious problem for transmission problems. I would recommend having the transmission inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of the...

Q: jacking between changing gears

Hi there: There are multiple issues that could cause the hard shifting issues ranging from linkage issues to internal transmission problems with the 2008 Honda Civic. The fuel economy problems may not be related, but to be certain, you should...