Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

3. Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

Q: No cold air from AC

Hello. This is very common on this vehicle. The most common cause is a bad AC compressor. It is a common failure on this vehicle. I would typically test the pressure in the AC system to see if it is...

Q: Car takes off out of nowhere

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2005 Honda Civic. This is a sign of a transmission torque converter problem. First, check to be sure you have the right amount of transmission fluid as this can cause the delay...

Q: Alternator bracket broken.

A broken alternator bracket may cause some belt slip which will amount to charging system problems so the technician is correct on this part. The price to replace the parts will vary among service facilities as many facilities will have...