Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

asked by on November 08, 2016

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

What does the brake Warning Light mean?

The brake system Warning Light is located on your instrument panel, and can come on for three reasons: The parking brake is engaged. The brake fluid is low. The brake system is malfunctioning. If the illuminated light is...

Hood can’t stay shut

As far as I know, all vehicles meant to be used in the United States should have a double latch system. These systems have a primary latch which holds the hood down all the way and is released by the...

When replacing rear brake pads on 2012 nissan rogue is it necessary to replace rotors at the same time?

Whenever brake pads are replaced the brake rotors must be resurfaced on a brake lathe or replaced outright. Putting new pads on a worn rotor is a guarantee that the new pads will wear irregularly, you will have vibration, and...