Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

3. Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

Q: Doors not locking

It sounds like you may be having some type of electrical problem. I Would recommend having a technician come out and inspect the electrical components on the four locks and look for a shorted wire or a bad switch on...

Q: Clutch not disengaging

You likely need to bleed the pressure out of the hydraulic system. Improper installation could also have caused the problems. I would have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your clutch issue and make the needed repairs...

Q: Fuel or computer issue

Hey there. The problem could be a fuel-related problem but In my experience these vehicles have problems with the distributor ignition can cause loss of power. The vehicle's computer should be scanned for trouble codes and any irregular data and...