Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

Q: How do I use the sunglasses holder?

The sunglasses holder is located in the ceiling console, and can store a pair of sunglasses so that they are easily accessible when driving. To open the sunglasses holder, press the compartment in until it releases and opens. To close...

Q: What should I do if I can’t shift out of park?

Like most other modern vehicles, yours is equipped with a safety system designed to prevent you from driving if the Brake Lights aren’t working. However, there are times that this system may malfunction. If your car won’t shift out of...

Q: How do you import wallpapers from a USB device?

If your Civic is equipped with a multi-information display, you have the ability to change wallpapers on the display. There are several options built into the system, but you can also import your own. Here’s how to do it: ...