Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

Q: Gas consumption on my car.

Hi there. The readings that you are getting with the MAP sensor is correct. Since your vehicle is burning fuel like crazy, check the fuel filter for if its dirty. Check the injectors for if they are sticking and draining...

Q: SUV ran rough and has engine problems

You may want to have faults surveyed to see if there are any underlying issues on your 2003 Ford Excursion. Battery voltage is extremely vital to vehicles with heavy electrical systems such as the Excursion. If the battery voltage drops...

Q: Oil leak and loss of speed

Hello. There are a couple of reasons why your car would be losing speed and leaking oil. There may be a hole in the oil pan and/or an engine block. I would recommend having a certified technician, such as one...