Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

Q: Stalling at low speeds and idle.

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Knocking sound

Hello. This is a safety mechanism that will not allow you to shift without having your foot on the brake. This is a pin down in the console attached to the shift lever that doesn't allow the shifter to be...

Q: Leaking coolant

The leak source could be as trivial (and easy to fix) as an improperly tightened coolant drain plug on the block to the more serious, which could be a continued leak at the head gasket due to a faulty installation...