Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

Q: Speedometer off

Hi. The cluster will most likely need to be replaced as they can not be re-calibrated. To test the cluster, a certified technician would be able to hook up a computer to the car to read out what the various...

Q: How Can I Tell If My Car Isn't Shifting Correctly?

The automatic transmission in most vehicles are designed to shift the gears for us rather than use a manual transmission and a clutch with a stick shift to change gears. If you have driven a manual transmission before then you...

Q: When I turn on my car I hear a knocking noice on it and when I accelerate it's worse.and won't go fast when I accelerate it don't

If the noise is coming from the engine, then it sounds like you may have bad piston connecting rod bearing. This would account for the noise getting worse and very low power. If the noise never goes away it could...