Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

3. Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

Q: Lag loss of power

Hi there: In many cases when a 2.0 liter four-cylinder motor is lagging in higher gears it's an indication of a slipping clutch or slipping transmission issue. This could be triggered by faulty speed sensors connected to the transmission that...

Q: Can't reverse

I will assume the transmission does transfer power in the other drive gears. The electronically controlled transmission may have a failed solenoid that directs fluid pressure to the reverse gear assembly. In most cases, the transmission is removed and overhauled...

Q: Q: Brake issue

You may have to have the front calipers checked to see if the slides are sticking and binding the movement of the calipers. Also look at the front rotors to see if they look black on the inside or outside...