Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

3. Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

Q: An EGR valve has an error and my engine is stalling out when started.

Hi there. Check the power to the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve and see if there is a voltage reference. If there is a voltage reference, then back probe the EGR Valve wiring harness plug with the engine running and...

Q: Transmission trouble shifting -1998 Plymouth Voyager

Hello. Try replacing the transmission control relay in main junction box. This is a possible cause of the code P1768. The P0700 code should not pertain to your vehicle and may be an erroneous code. I would try the relay...

Q: What should I know about winter tires and chains?

Driving in the winter requires that you take certain steps to ensure that you’re safe on the road. One of the most important things to do is to make sure that you have the right tires mounted: Mud and...