Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

Q: How do I adjust the security relock timer?

For security purposes, your car will relock if you unlock it but never open the door. For instance, if you unlock your vehicle with the keyless remote and then change your mind and go back inside without remembering to lock...

Q: Transmission stuck in park

In order to shift out of park, the transmission module needs to see the engine idling and the brake pedal depressed. If one of these criteria is not met, then it will not let you shift out of park. There...

Q: Car struggling into gear

Hi there. If your car is an automatic with high mileage, it may be due to internal transmission wear. If the fluid was not changed on a regular basis, this will cause a premature failure. The fluid in Honda vehicles...