Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

3. Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

Q: Turning of more than 1/2 circle of the steering wheel causes gunk gunk gunk sound

My guess is that the strut mount/bearing is worn or binding. Strut mount/bearing wear can intensify with the installation of a lowering kit. The tie rod connects into the strut assembly, which is turned on the bearing every time you...

Q: My car will start but won't move

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Your symptoms are pointing to an unresponsive transmission. When the transmission fails to respond, the first thing to do is check the level of the transmission fluid. If it is low, then there...

Q: Engine and electrical system pulsating

Hello, Quite often, electrical system surges are caused by damage to relay components. If the fuel pump or ignition system relay is damaged, it may cause the engine RPM to rise and fall or cause the pulsating symptoms you're experiencing....