Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

I would like to know if i will need to get a transmission flush on my car based on the mileage it currently has now.

Q: Cost to do a tuneup?

Hi there. It's always best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection first. This will allow them to determine what is causing this light to illuminate, then they will be...

Q: Car not shifting out of park

Your car uses a shift interlock that keeps it from coming out of park unless the brake pedal is pressed. If the brake light switch fails or if the locking solenoid fails then this will occur. The most common failure...

Q: How do I differentiate when I need to change the starter vs replacing the starter relay?

Hi There, The starter relay is a separate component from the starter and will generally not make any clicking sounds when it is failing. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the...