Q: Hi am getting a misfiring in my turbo car but not at all the time

I got the misfiring like the engine going to turn off but it misfiring till it become normal. It is as lack of fuel cut.i have also changed fuel pump but nothing. big misfiring even we accelerate it does not accelerate but few seconds later it get as if fuel it run then make it again the stop sometimes but when re start it continues like this till some 300m then you accelerate it well it become normal. Then it can do it for hours later n days later also.

It sounds like you may have excessive water in the fuel of the fuel tank. You should try to put in some dry gas to disperse the water in the tank and try a different fuel station to see if the fuel is the problem.

If you pull in to refuel your car and see a fuel truck there then go to a different station. The station fuel tanks always have some water in the tanks and it settles at the bottom. When a fuel truck puts fuel in to the tanks it stirs up the water for a while, then it settles to bottom again. If you get fuel within this period of time then you will get extra water in your tank and you will have problems.

If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you diagnose your misfire firsthand and suggest a fix from there. Best of luck.