Q: AC blowing out warm air again

After having my AC fixed, I drove for about 15 minutes and the air started coming out warm again.

If this happened right after the work was done then you either have a leak in the system that allowed the refrigerant to come out or there is an electrical issue. It is possible that this was overlooked if the same problem was occurring before. What I would typically do first is install a pressure gauge set and see what the internal pressures are. This will tell me where to start and if there is a leak. I recommend having your AC diagnosed so you can have it repaired and running like normal.