Q: Is the Hyundai Getz a good reliable second hand car to buy?

Hi, I'm selling my Mazda 2 and hoping to buy a Hyundai Getz or Excel but not sure which one is better. Can you please help? Mechanically which one is better? I'm not cared about the look of the car so much, just don't want to buy a car that will break down every 5mins. The Getz I'm looking at is a 2010 model 106000km and is comfortable to drive.

Hi there. Unfortunately, the Getz is not a vehicle we’re familiar with in the United States. The Excel however is a very good and dependable vehicle; so I would assume since the Getz is manufactured with similar components; it is probably just as good. I would recommend searching online for vehicle reviews from those that are third party reviewers of vehicles sold in your country. Good luck and thanks for writing.