Q: I have a P0193 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor High Input Code and want to know how to fix this

I have a code (stated above) on my 2004 Ford Taurus. I've gotten back 5 volts of feedback from the connector input to the sensor and was wondering if it is the sensor or something else with the fuel rail. Could the sensor be cleaned or plugged up? Is there other more common ways to diagnose this problem?

The code P0193 pinpoint test should be done to verify the pressures and sensor indicate the same. You most likely have a defective sensor for the fuel pressure on the fuel rail. Replace the sensor and clear the codes. If the pinpoint test needs to be done then you will need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do the complete pinpoint test and replace the sensor for you.

3. I have a P0193 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor High Input Code and want to know how to fix this