Q: Morse code beeps coming from Nissan Quest 2005

We drive a 2005 Nissan Quest w/150,000 miles on it. Had the oil changed last month. It ran great until now. Still runs great but is now noisy. Since Thanksgiving but noticed especially today is beeping hundreds of beeps. So, I turned off my car's stereo ~ still continued. Shut off the fans. Changed up the settings, A/C, defrost, all that, same thing. It sounds a bit like morse code...a pause here or there but right back at it..like there is a tiny person in the console of the car typing away...when it was safe, I hit record on my cell phone so I could prove to my hubs how annoying it was. I have almost two mins of it recorded because I had planned on e-mailing it to his work and longer than that wasn't necessary & wouldn't go that well electronically. I turned everything off (but the car), and was waiting for my mail carrier and it was still making all these beeps ~ can you help me?!? I will go insane. We we live 30 mins from "town" & 60 mins from civilization ~ thanks so much! ~ SM

Hello. An electronic chime from your vehicle may signify that the computer has detected low pressure at one of the vehicle’s tires. Your vehicle is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring (TPMS) system that will notify you if one or more of the tires falls below pressure. Some Nissan vehicles are programmed to emit an electronic chime when low tire pressure is detected, as well as set off a warning light on the dash. I would check your owner’s manual to see if this may be the case for your vehicle, to produce an audible noise when tire pressure is low. I would also check to make sure that all four tires are properly inflated to the correct pressure. If all of the tires are inflated to the correct pressure then it may be possible that there is an issue with TPMS system, perhaps a faulty sensor or module.

3. Morse code beeps coming from Nissan Quest 2005