Q: For my car once i drive my car it is very hard to turn do i need to replace the power steering motor or pump?

When I try to turn the wheel it is very hard to turn do I need to replace the power steering motor or pump

Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Dewayne. Thanks for contacting us today. The G6 comes with an electronic power steering system but does also have a hydraulic pump to assist in the operation of steering. The only way to know what needs to be repaired or replaced is to have a professional mechanic inspect the vehicle to determine the source of the steering difficulty. Sometimes the issue is just a failed solenoid or sensor, so having this correctly identified is the right course of action.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr