Q: Is there grease in the left side front driver side wheel bearing

Just got a shop to put in a wheel bearing on the left side front of last year the roaring stop now the roaring has started back again on the same side and then I see grease on the side of the car on the left side by the side and on the mirror

The wheel bearings on the front of your car are within unitized hub assemblies and thus the grease that is placed within when the hub is manufactured is permanently sealed inside. It will not leak out. If the bearing has failed that is typically due to overtightening of the axle nut when the vehicle is re-assembled during the repair. The nut that holds the CV axle to the hub can ONLY be tightened with a calibrated torque wrench and the nut has to be tightened only to exact value published in the Factory Service Manual. Shops and amateurs will sometimes use an air tool or an ordinary wrench, contrary to the explicit instructions, and the consequence is the axle nut is overtightened and the bearing is guaranteed to fail prematurely. The other common cause of premature bearing failure is the use of cheap aftermarket bearings (or hub assemblies). If you use the OEM (dealer supplied) bearing or a recognizable, reputable vendor such as SKF you will be better off. The grease you are seeing is from another source and that is likely to be the CV outer joint. You can check to see if the outer CV boot is torn or damaged. If so, the grease has come out and CV joint failure is not far off. To get the bearing inspected, and replaced if failed, please request hub assembly inspection/replacement. To obtain service on the CV joint, please request CV joint inspection/axle replacement. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.