2011 Nissan Murano starts only when pressing the gas pedal. White Steam is blowing from exhaust. Alot. Master Warning ⚠ shows.

My car wouldn't start normally, until I pressed the gas pedal at the same time with the start button. Now, it's running, but Alot of White Steam is coming out of Exhaust..Also the Master Warning ⚠ indicator light is on. I just recently had oil change, trans flush, engine cleaner, radiator flush, injection cleaner done. I drove it about 50 miles. I had no problem. I did notice a little "grumble " noise when I was driving it, Before I got the Maintenance Service done, hoping that it would Clear Up after that. I have Warranty on it until 85000 miles. Right now its 81300 miles. I am afraid to drive it, thinking I might hurt it more. What do you think?

It sounds like you may have a blown head gasket causing coolant to get into the engine cylinders. You will need to have the cooling system pressure tested and compression test done to verify the blown head gasket and need for major engine work.