Q: Can I drive my car even the brake and abs light on or not?

Can I drive my car even the brake and abs light on or not?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. It is not recomm...

Hi, thanks for writing in. It is not recommended to drive the vehicle until you have the brake system diagnosed to find out the problem. If the ABS has a bad sensor then this disables the ABS system but the standard brakes may work okay. Only a complete diagnostics can deem it safe to drive as is with repairs being done. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.