Q: I had 2 tires put on the front of the car and now on the passenger side I hear a popping or knocking sound coming from there, I al

I had 2 tires put on the front of the car and now on the passenger side I hear a popping or knocking sound coming from there, I have already replaced the lower control arm.

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is impossible to tell what the issue is without doing some further testing. New tires can absolutely put added stress on already worn down components, or they can cause new issues if not installed correctly. Often tires shops skip details like torquing down your lug nuts and properly balancing your tires. You want to make sure that both of these were done correctly, and that the tires are properly inflated. From there you will want to test the suspension, and then lift the vehicle to continue testing. You can then manipulate the wheel to find out what is making the noise. For more help with this process and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I had 2 tires put on the front of the car and now on the passenger side I hear a popping or knocking sound coming from there, I al