Q: Shaking

My car started to shake a few days ago. As I'm driving the wheel is like bouncing from left to right, when I'm on the highway the whole car is shaking the entire time.what could be wrong with it and how much would it cost?

Tire/wheel imbalance is a common cause of what you are describing but the sudden onset of the issue is significant. Among the possibilities are that a wheel weight (a balance weight) has fallen off of the rim, tire impact damage causing tread separation, impact damage to the wheel, loose or missing lug nuts, a suspension component break or failure, foreign matter stuck in or on the tire causing imbalance, and so forth. This is something that should be resolved reasonably promptly as, for example, if the lug nuts are loose or there is serious tire damage, you don’t want to end up with a catastrophic failure. To have this problem inspected and resolved at your location, please request a vehicle shaking diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and repaired right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.