Q: 2007 Chrysler 300 codes, Misfire, catalyst, evap, fuel, EGR, 02 sensor, 02 heater, comp, monitors, 1inc, 5 ready, p0457, p0456, th

2007 Chrysler 300 codes, Misfire, catalyst, evap, fuel, EGR, 02 sensor, 02 heater, comp, monitors, 1inc, 5 ready, p0457, p0456, then both those codes again with arrows up and down, p0440. Need to smog by Friday. HELP.......So in my search I read about two things I have always done which are leave car on while pumping gas, and I never click had cap more then once because it sounded like I was braking something, I know, please don't laugh please just help. Could this be the cause of some of these codes? Which ones are intertwined? And will resetting, obvi stopping my bad fueling procedure replacing gas cap with locking one, and having the already purchased 02 sensor and a bottle of cata clean, sea foam, and guaranteed to pass help or do I have real issues?

When you have many different codes like this then you will need to have all of them tested and looked at to see if it is caused by one or more problems. If you have issues with vehicle after refueling then you may have a defective leaking purge valve or fuel tank vent valve and this can cause excessive fuel vapors to get into engine and cause running rich and misfires. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and diagnose the problems so you can get the car to pass emissions. You will need to make sure all computer monitors are showing pass or you will fail emission tests.

3. 2007 Chrysler 300 codes, Misfire, catalyst, evap, fuel, EGR, 02 sensor, 02 heater, comp, monitors, 1inc, 5 ready, p0457, p0456, th