Q: Car has no spark

I tested and replaced the ignition coil and still have no spark.

Hi There, This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark or possibly timing issues. Things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module are all components that help to create spark and control ignition timing which may cause the motor to not produce spark or the correct timing needed to ignite the fuel in the motor. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.