Q: Check engine light on

I PUT A NEW PART ON THE TRANSMISSION SEALANOID SWITCH AND MY LIGHT STILL KEEPS POPPING ON

There are a wide variety of reasons why the Check Engine Light switch may be still on. In this era of Honda pilots, there was a known issue related to the transmission torque converter clutch solenoid which controls the engagement of the clutches. In some cases this may be unrelated to the transmission as most vehicles have a separate transmission control module that controls the transmission functions separate from the main ECU. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your Check Engine Light using a specific scan tool designed to communicate with the transmission control module to further narrow down what may be causing the light to stay on.

3. Check engine light on