Q: Can you help me with this high pitch squeal before I find a cliff?

Its been a couple of months of dealing with this high pitch squeal that comes from the inside of the vehicle and there's when I'm ready to drive my van off a cliff. When I turn car on it begins immediately until I turn it off, press on the brakes or accelerate. I was first told it was the booster and I replaced that but still have the squeal. Then I was told a vacuum leak but couldn't get an answer on where or other person I used to follow up that option couldn't figure out which one. Then I've been told air in brake line. All I want to know is how do I get this loud and very annoying sound to go away quick before my head just bursts into a thousand pieces?

Remove the serpentine belt (as well as other belts - but ONE at a time so you can isolate the component) and turn the engine on (do NOT run engine long, just enough to do test). By removing the belt, you stop quite a few components from turning and you might find the source of the noise that way. If you need some help having this checked in person, have a mobile technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the squealing sound to pinpoint exactly what can be done.