Q: I saw this car, and the owner is selling it,

But the challenge is it was involved in a head-on car accident with a small vehicle. However the owner has managed to get it back in shape, and painted it again. My concern is will it not give me challenges especially with its engine since it was a head on though it wasn't a fatal accident.

A: Vehicles that were badly wrecked will usual...

Vehicles that were badly wrecked will usually get a salvage title, which means the vehicle damage was estimated to be more than roughly 70% of the value of the vehicle. Also, from personal experience, anyone with a salvage title car will lie about the severity of the accident, saying that it "wasn’t that bad" or "just had a messed up bumper." I personally avoid salvage title vehicle at all costs, and would not pay more than 50% of blue book value for a salvage title or rebuilt title vehicle. If you are still interested in possibly purchasing the vehicle, I would recommend having a pre-purchase inspection performed on it.