Q: loud, vibrating noise coming from underneath.

all of a sudden today my 2004 Nissan pathfinder started making a loud vibrating noise from underneath. It was fine two days ago. any idea what it could possibly be

Hi there. Sounds like the exhaust heat shields are loose on the exhaust system and rattling underneath the vehicle. Go under the vehicle and check to see which shield is vibrating and tighten them up. If the heat shield is welded on, if you are unable to weld it back on, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you

3. loud, vibrating noise coming from underneath.