Q: Rattling and squeaking that's getting to be more frequent.

I have a rattling and squeaking sound that is getting louder and more frequent.

Rattling and squeaking sounds are usually something that comes from suspension or brake related issues. I would recommend having a mechanic give your truck a thorough brake and suspension inspection. Something may be broken and knocking against something else causing a knocking sound. There could also be something rubbing against one of your brake rotors causing the squeaking noise. The mechanic that does the inspection will diagnose your issue and inform you of any parts that may be faulty.

3. Rattling and squeaking that's getting to be more frequent.