Q: Emergency flasher won't work in 2008 Nissan 350Z

The emergency flasher won't work even though my turn signals are OK.

A: It seems that your Nissan may have an issue...

It seems that your Nissan may have an issue with the emergency flasher switch or perhaps the flasher relay itself. This is definitely both an electrical issue and safety issue that needs to be resolved as soon as possible. As you know, these lights allow you to alert other vehicles when your 350Z is in distress, if you are broken down or even if you need to momentarily double park to unload. Since this is an electrical issue with many different culprits, I highly recommend having a certified mechanic come out and take a look at your Nissan. Diagnosing the car’s hazard lights in person will allow for an accurate examination and get your 350Z’s emergency flashers back to working order. The mechanic will be able to let you know if your hazard lights or turn signals need to be replaced.