Q: Test question - ignore

ignore

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

test - ignore

3. Test question - ignore

Q: Power steering pump

Replacing your power steering pump is really a question of mechanical ability and access to the proper tools. Due to the location of the power steering pump and the hydraulic nature of how it performs it's job, it can be...

Q: Engine won't stay running.

There happens to be two different fuel pressure specs depending on your VIN number if it has a 1 or a K for the 8th digit. The spec for the 1 is 48 to 54 psi and if yours is...

Q: I tried to start my car but it makes a loud clicking noise and my check engine light flicks fast any idea on what that is?

You should have the vehicle jump started with another vehicle or battery to see if the problem is from a low voltage condition in the battery. If jump starting does not work then you will need to have the computer...