Q: Test question - ignore

ignore

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

test - ignore

3. Test question - ignore

Q: When I fill my taknk up gas is on the ground under my car

Of course it is possible that a leak in a steel fuel supply line (due to corrosion), or a rubber hose, occurred after the pump was put in, but that would be quite a coincidence. More likely, if the leak...

Q: Q: My Transmission is acting up.

Check the transmission fluid and see if its full and red in color. Fill the transmission fluid up if its low on fluid and see if the issues go away. If the fluid is full and red in color, then...

Q: Q: Low gas mileage

Real world mileage numbers very rarely stack up to those advertised by the manufacturer, but 13 MPG does seem very low. There are several things you can do to improve your mileage. First, make sure your tires are properly inflated...