Q: Test question - ignore

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

test - ignore

3. Test question - ignore

Q: Would you put new engine & other possible new parts? OR get a new used car?

If the rest of the vehicle is clean and in good condition then you may want to spend the money and have the vehicle repaired. 100K miles isn't the worst for mileage and after these repairs, you've fixed the couple...

Q: My odometer is out on my car. How do I find out how many miles is on it?

Hi Jasmine. Thanks for contacting us today. On a digital speedometer, the mileage is stored in the ECU and simply displayed on the gauge. By having the speedometer fixed, the milage should appear on the dash. You can set up...

Q: back up camera goes black

Hi there. This is a glitch with several of Ford's back-up cameras. In some cases it's due to an electrical fault, dirty electrical connection to the camera or the damaged relay. The best way to diagnose this issue is to...