Q: Test question - ignore

ignore

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

test - ignore

Q: Leak under the back door on passenger side - 1986 Buick Electra Park Avenue 3.8 L V6

Hello. The fuel and the fluids need to be changed first before you can start the engine. Once it can be started, you would be able to see if there are any other issues with the car. Being that it...

Q: I have a 84 regal limited with a SBC 350. I just bought a brand new battery, but I do have a bad alternator that I'm about to repl

Hello. There are a few things I would check out first before you replace your alternator. The first thing I would inspect is any ground wire connections within the ignition system. Sometimes an ignition relay will have a faulty connection,...

Q: Steering wheel shakes when braking

Since you have already replaced the front and rear rotors, I suspect the problem is in the steering or suspension. The first thing that comes to mind is a worn wheel bearing/hub assembly, but other parts of the steering/suspension could...