Q: Test question - ignore

ignore

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

test - ignore

Q: Steering getting harder to turn

The loud noise you are hearing is probably a growl from the power steering pump due to low fluid level in the system. The oil leaking is possibly from the power steering system. A blown power steering pressure hose or...

Q: clutch feeling softer

Hello! This can depend on a variety of factors, but specifically, your driving style can cause this. If you tend to drive harder than normal - meaning you tend to transfer a lot of power through the clutch by...

Q: Replacing a hub bearing

Each front wheel has a unitized hub/bearing assembly that is bolted onto the steering knuckle. To get to it you have to remove the brake caliper, torque plate, and drive axle. Unless you have a high capacity (250 foot pounds)...