Q: What is the name of the hose that is on the top of the fuel filter that it's connected to?

I have a Hose Leaking , its a Small hose where the top Pointy part of The Fuel Filter Goes Inside

I Need Help please help me !

The inline fuel filter has 3 lines all combined in the area. The supply hose is connected to the fuel filter. The return hose is connected to the top of the fuel tank. The vapor return hose is connected to the charcoal canister. some models have the return hose and the vapor return hose switched in their locations. Just follow the hose that is damaged and see what it leads to and it will tell you whether it is a return hose or a vapor return hose. If you need further assistance with your fuel system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. What is the name of the hose that is on the top of the fuel filter that it's connected to?