Q: Car hard to start and hesitates

My car is hard to start. When it does start, it idles high, and hesitates when the gas is pressed. It has two brand new fuel pumps and fuel filters, a new idle control valve, new spark plugs and wires, and new fuel injectors.

Thanks for asking. With all of the work that has been done to the vehicle, I would recommend having a mechanic, such as one of our YourMechanic experts, inspect your starting issue. Your symptoms sound like an air/fuel metering concern where either too much air or fuel has entered the mixture. This can be caused by miscalculations through a faulted sensor, leaking seal or failing mechanical component.