Q: rear wiper size

I cannot find anywhere what the rear windshield wiper replacement size it! Help!!

There are a few ways you can determine the rear wiper size of your vehicle. The first way would be to take a tape measure and measure it that way. The number of inches the blade is long is the blade size you will need. Another way to figure this out is to search in the book that is mounted next to all the wiper blades at most stores. This book will have you find your make and model and then give you the proper size. Finally, you could always try an internet search for the rear wiper blade size to determine what it is.