Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a phone call at any point by tu...

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

Q: How do I add contacts to the phonebook by phone?

If you have contacts in your phone that are not in your Bluetooth phonebook, you can easily add them all. Just follow these steps: 1. Press the Voice Recognition button. 2. Say “Phonebook." 3. When prompted, say “Add entry." 4....

Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. When the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) detects that one or more of your tires has insufficient air pressure, the tire pressure Warning Light will illuminate. If this is...

Q: Rear differential yoke leaking

If the seal rides on the shaft of the yoke, the yoke would be removed anyway to replace the seal, so there would be no extra labor to install a new yoke were the yoke worn. If the play is...