Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

Q: How do I start the car if I have keyless ignition and the transmitter battery is low?

The keyless ignition system allows you to turn on your vehicle without a key, simply by using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. If the transmitter battery is dying, however, the keyless ignition system will not operate normally. When this...

Q: Overheating and heater not working

The lack of heat being generated by your system may indicate a clogged heater core. The [heater core]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heater-is-not-working-inspection) is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this...

Q: Security system

Hi There, It sounds like your security system has been triggered causing the ignition to be inactive. To bypass or reset the security system, turn the key to the on position and wait 10 minutes. The security light should stop...