Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a phone call at any point by tu...

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

Q: How do I adjust the volume of the stereo system?

When the stereo is on, you can adjust the volume by locating the ON/VOLUME knob on the center console. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the volume, and counter-clockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: How do I customize the Chime Volume?

A chime accompanies many alerts in your vehicle. The volume of this chime can be adjusted very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob...

Q: What is causing this stalling problem - 1987 Chevrolet Nova

This is a problem that in most modern cars is now solved with an idle air control module which regulates how the fuel and air is mixed at idle or when coming down to an idle from higher RPM's. In...