Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a phone call at any point by tu...

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

Q: How do enable or disable the ParkView rear back up camera?

The ParkView rear back up camera can be enabled or disabled using the multimedia display. Just follow these steps. Turn on the multimedia display. Press the “Main Menu” button. Select “System Setup.” Select “Camera Setup.” Select to enable or...

Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

You need to shift out of P (Park) and into a gear in order to start driving. Here’s how: 1. Turn on the vehicle. 2. Apply the brakes fully. 3. Press the button on the shift lever and hold it...

Q: Had the hezd gaskets replace from bring blown now car still want start

Confirm that all electrical connectors were reconnected and are making secure contact and that there are no obvious vacuum leak (disconnected hoses). If the starter is turning the engine over and at sufficient RPM (i.e., battery is fully charged and...