Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

3. Q: How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I read the event data recorder (EDR) information?

The event data recorder (EDR) system is a key safety feature in your car. The EDR collects information from your vehicle when an accident occurs. Among other things, the EDR tracks how fast you were driving at the time of...

Q: My car keeps stalling. What causes this?

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

Q: Hello I just replaced the distributor in my 98 blazer. I set it to 6 o-clock like its suppose to, but it is running really rough.

Hi there. It is possible that the distributor was off by one tooth. This is very common. I suggest removing the distributor, then removing the valve cover to the side that has number 1 cylinder (the valve cover that is...