Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a phone call at any point by tu...

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

Q: How do I program the HomeLink garage door opener for non-rolling code garage doors?

Garage doors that were made before 1996 are referred to as non-rolling code. Here is how you program them with your HomeLink garage door system. Insert your key into the ignition, and turn the ignition switch to ON/RUN. Locate...

Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

The parking lights are controlled by the exterior lamp control, which is on the turn signal lever. This lever protrudes from the left side of the steering column. To turn on the parking lights, rotate the exterior lamp control to...

Q: Oil change question - 2014 Chevrolet Malibu

The "Oil Life" system or "maintenance minder" does not provide "absolutes" when it comes to the timing of oil changes. In fact, there are more variables affecting the "optimum change" interval than are considered by such systems. For example, the...