Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a phone call at any point by tu...

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

Q: How do I choose 12 or 24-hour format for the clock?

You can choose whether your vehicle’s clock has a 12-hour format, or a 24-hour format. To do so, open the infotainment center and press the Config button, then select Time Settings. Highlight the button that says 12/24 Hour Format, then...

Q: How do I adjust the shoulder belt height?

Whenever you put on a seatbelt in one of the front seats, you should adjust the shoulder belt height. The shoulder belt height is an important part of seatbelt safety. To adjust the height of the shoulder strap, first locate...

Q: Reduced power mode

The reduced power mode is usually related to a Check Engine or ABS light coming on. When a problem is detected, the engine goes into reduced power mode to try and allow you to get to a safe stopping point....