Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

3. Q: How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I switch between my cell phone and Uconnect, and vice versa?

If your cell phone is paired to your Uconnect system, you can switch between your phone and the system without losing your phone call. That way, if you’re on your cell phone and get in your car, you can seamlessly...

Q: Fuel pump running with car off

Hello. A fuel pump that stays on when the ignition is turned off can be caused by a few things. If you do not believe that the behavior is normal, then it may be possible that the the ignition switch...

Q: Problems after transmission put in

Check to see if there is warranty coverage on the work that was performed. It is not clear if the issue is the engine jerking or the transmission jerking, or both. The noise, of course, is a clear indication of...