Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

Q: How can I listen to one audio source, while playing a different video source?

It is possible to listen to one audio source while playing a different video source on your car’s entertainment screen. While the video is playing, press “MODE” on the remote control. Use the remote’s navigational tools to select the audio...

Q: On full throttle there is a grinding noise under the right hand side of the dashboard

Hi there: In most cases a grinding noise is caused by lack of lubrication or metal-to-metal contact. It's commonly a sign of damage to wheel bearings, or suspension components. The best way to correctly diagnose this issue is to have...

Q: When turning left from a stop vehicle binds and stability control warning light flashes

Hello, Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the...