Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

3. Q: How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I view caller ID?

You can choose to have caller ID displayed when someone calls your phone while you are paired to HandsFreeLink. To set up caller ID, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone...

Q: What does the Engine Power is Reduced message mean?

The Engine Power is Reduced message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when your engine is operating with reduced power. It is safe to drive your vehicle when this alert is displayed, though...

Q: My 2004 suburban has D 3 2 1 what should I drive in D or 3

The computer controlled automatic transmissions in today's vehicles are designed to be completely intuitive. You will not gain any performance advantage, or gain in fuel economy, by driving around town with the shifter in the 3 setting. For the best...