Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

3. Q: How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I mute a phone call in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

You can mute a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Mute Call, then pressing the knob to select Mute Call. Repeat this process to unmute a call.

Q: When I come to a slow stop, my car starts rocking back and forth.

Typically this type of concern would come from bad misfires as the engine and transmission internals are likely the only parts of the vehicle in motion while you are stopped. Misfires would normally cause a check engine light so you...

Q: Misfiring and burnt wires.

Hot starter wires are generally caused by a loose or contaminated contact at the starter or battery. These connections need to be cleaned and tightened to factory specifications. As far as the misfiring issue, the first step would be reading...