Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Hang Up, then pressing the knob to select Hang Up.

3. How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I decline a call?

When a paired phone receives a phone call, it will come through the sound system, even if the sound system is currently playing something. To decline the call, press the Phone End button.

Q: How do I turn off the panic alarm?

There are two different ways to turn off the panic alarm: 1. Use the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. The panic alarm button on the RKE transmitter turns on the panic alarm, and it also turns the alarm off. Press...

Q: The AC only cools the passenger side

Considering that many a/c system components were recently replaced and that the refrigerant level is correct, you may have an issue with your blend door actuator. This actuator will block off the air flow to either the evaporator or...