Q: When putting oil in it pours back out and the oil pressure light is on.

So the oil pressure light come on. I out a litre in and it poured right back out. It seems to be coming from the front end of the car, online with the wheels near a black box or something

A: It sounds as though you either have blown o...

It sounds as though you either have blown out an oil filter seal, or an oil cooler seal. The oil cooler is a black box on the front of the engine with a couple of hoses going to it. The oil filter screws to the bottom of the I cooler. Your problem may be minor, in that you might be able to solve it simply by replacing the oil filter, but DO NOT DRIVE the car until this problem is solved! Serious damage to the engine could result.

I suggest you contact YourMechanic to get a local technician to come to your home or wherever the car is parked and inspect your car and recommend a repair.