Q: 2008 Trailblazer motor mounts

Besides the motor mounts what can make my trailblazer to vibrate I installed new motor mounts but still vibrates

It is possible that your transmission mount could be worn out as well. I would recommend having the transmission mount checked by using a large pry bar to lift up on the transmission at that location. If the transmission will move up and down easily, the transmission mount is faulty and will need to be replaced. I would recommend having this repair performed by a professional as this involves getting under the vehicle with a heavy transmission that is disconnected above your head. This can cause serious safety issues that many would want to avoid. If you would like a precise diagnosis of the shifting issue, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to perform an inspection and assist with proper repairs.

3. 2008 Trailblazer motor mounts