Q: 2008 Nissan rouge I changed control arms cuz n is stlll making a sound like wheels going to fall off n now tracking contr lite on

asked by on August 16, 2017

2008 Nissan rouge I recently changed control arms cuz car was is making a sound like wheels going to fall off but it still sounds n makes same noise now the cv tracking control lite is on why? What else can it be

The first thing to do is to scan the computer systems to get the codes stored for the traction light being on. The noise may be coming from the sway bar links or the struts are worn and will make a rattle or banging noise when you hit a bump and may not ride smooth on highway. You should also make sure all the vehicles have been performed on the vehicle since there may be quite a few for steering issues.