Q: My car bucks when I step on the gas pedal, even in park. It acts like it's not getting fuel, at idle it runs smoothly.

was stumbling on and off at accelration for awhile now it bucks when i try to speed up will cruise at about 55 fine if i try to give it gas it bogs down and shacks , at idle it runs smooth , if its in park at i push pedal to the floor it has no power either , tonight the check engine light flashed , it also seems to want to run hot when i try to get it to go faster , it is a 2004 gran prix 6 cylinder .