Q: Can a shocks or struts that fits the 2003 Lincoln Navigator also fits the 2003 Lincoln Aviator?

have a 03 lincoln aviator and coil springs are already worn out needed to replace, cant find springs for my aviator, found performance and loaded shocks and struts for 03 lincoln navigator. question is that will they work or fit with my aviator?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello - no, the Navigator is built on the very large SUV platform build by Ford (Expedition), whereas the Aviator is built on the Ford Explorer/Mercury Mountaineer platform. If you are having problems with finding shocks and struts for your Lincoln Aviator, look at those part for the same model year for Ford Explorer or Mercury Mountaineer. They will interchange, although they may ride slightly stiffer. Those components for the Navigator will not interchange. For assistance with this, I recommend strut/shock replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and make this repair for you.

• Can a shocks or struts that fits the 2003 Lincoln Navigator also fits the 2003 Lincoln Aviator?