Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

A: The instrument panel controls are illuminat...

The instrument panel controls are illuminated when the headlights are on, to help you see your controls even when it is dark out. The brightness of the instrument panel controls can be adjusted with the instrument panel illumination control. The Instrument panel illumination control is a vertically-oriented thumbwheel that is located next to the exterior lamps control knob, to the left of the steering wheel. To adjust the brightness of the instrument panel controls, rotate the thumbweel up or down until you have reached your desired setting.

Tip

Adjusting the brightness of the instrument panel controls will also adjust the brightness of the infotainment display screen.