Q: hi my car backfires with in 5min of it been on thank you for your help.

my car backfires with in 5-10min on I got new spark plugs and wires mass air sensor at a stop it starts to feel like it wants to shut down car lose power its smells like gas in the back of the car I just got my transmission fixed and the next day all this started

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Chevrolet Camaro. There are several things that can cause a backfire. Spark plug wires in the wrong location, a faulty fuel injector, a failing sensor and more. It looks like you already made a couple of adjustments to the car. You will want to double check and make sure those replacements were done correctly. If you would like to have another mechanic take a look at this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the stalling issue and pinpoint the needed repairs.

3. hi my car backfires with in 5min of it been on thank you for your help.