Q: hi my car backfires with in 5min of it been on thank you for your help.

my car backfires with in 5-10min on I got new spark plugs and wires mass air sensor at a stop it starts to feel like it wants to shut down car lose power its smells like gas in the back of the car I just got my transmission fixed and the next day all this started

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Chevrolet Camaro. There are several things that can cause a backfire. Spark plug wires in the wrong location, a faulty fuel injector, a failing sensor and more. It looks like you already made a couple of adjustments to the car. You will want to double check and make sure those replacements were done correctly. If you would like to have another mechanic take a look at this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the stalling issue and pinpoint the needed repairs.

• hi my car backfires with in 5min of it been on thank you for your help.