Q: Why did my 'E' brake and battery light came on at same time?

My battery light and e brake light. Came on

The battery light will come on when the event that the battery is no longer being charged. The ’E’ brake (parking brake) light comes on when the fluid is low in the master cylinder or there is a pressure difference in the brake system. Have the alternator checked and see if the battery cables are tight. Check the brake fluid and fill it if its low. If you need further assistance with your warning lights being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Why did my 'E' brake and battery light came on at same time?