Q: Creaking noises.

I just replaced broken sway bar links on front. It is still making creaking & popping noises. Does that mean sway bars are bad now? I've rechecked connections of links & still tight.

Did you check the sway bar pivot bushings, specifically where the bar goes through the bushings? The bushings may be bad or dried out causing binding. If the sway bar is okay then check the upper and lower control arms and ball joints for binding. Put your fingers at each pivot joint to feel it while someone bounces the vehicle. Be sure to be careful and not get your finger caught while doing so. You should be able to feel the binding with your fingers if it is bad.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider contacting a certified mechanic who can diagnose the noise you’re hearing firsthand and make the necessary repair from there.