Q: Which muffler should I get for a deep smooth sound?

My car's completely stock. The engine gets pretty loud when accelerating, but the pitch is rather high for my liking.

I was wondering if a simple muffler change could make it have a deeper sound? If so, any ideas on what to buy?

A: Even with a different muffler, this engine ...

Even with a different muffler, this engine will still have a high pitched noise like the one you are hearing. This noise is due to the valve timing changing. A muffler will be helpful in drowning out the other noise. A Magnaflow muffler would change the noise enough to the point where you more than likely will not hear the other noise over it.