Q: Why did my 2014 cruze over heat out of no where and spray colent everywhere

Overheated and sprayed antifreeze everywhere and now my heater don't work at all

What you are describing could be due to a sudden coolant leak (a broken hose, for instance) that caused overheating or the overheating occurred first and that itself caused a hose to burst or the radiator pressure cap to open to relieve high pressure due to the overheating. As far as the sudden no heat in the cabin, once the cooling system "opened" and coolant flowed out, there was probably inadequate coolant to flow through the heater core (in the dash) and that is why you noticed no heat. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Why did my 2014 cruze over heat out of no where and spray colent everywhere