Q: How do you set your headlights to auto?

How do you set your headlights to auto?

Not all Altimas have auto headlights, but if your car is equipped with this feature, it’s simple to use. Turning your headlights to auto will allow your headlights, parking lights and other interior lights to turn on when the level of ambient light drops, and turn off when the light increases. Here’s how to turn them on:

1. Turn the headlight indicator knob from off to auto (rotate it toward you one time). Do not go beyond this – the next setting turns on the parking lights, and the setting after that turns on the headlights, but neither are automatic.

2. To change back to manual control, simply rotate the knob back to the off position, or move it to the parking light or manual headlight setting.

3. How do you set your headlights to auto?