Q: Replaced water pump coolant leaked again used KSeal mechanic said head gasket leak now check engine light on reading P0430

Had water pump replaced 2 mths ago coolant start leaking after I parked went to several mechanics one replace water pump again 2 BD said it was a bad head gasket used kseal for temporary fix now after filling gas tank up check engine light came on 3&4 th mechanic said need catalytic converter P04030 reading 5th mechanic said it's a wrong reading caused by bad head gasket I don't know what to believe every one with different diagnoses it never over heated and no smoke and still runs normal the coolant stopped leaking before kseal was placed in car I'm lost

My car has 162,000 miles

They both may be correct in the diagnosis of head gasket and converter damaged. The sealer you put in may have temporarily stopped the coolant leak in the head but when coolant gets into the exhaust it can damage the catalyst. The code P0430 is for the convertor that goes to the right or rear side near firewall of engine. This was most likely caused by the coolant leak from the head gasket on that side of the motor. You may need to have the head gaskets replaced and the convertors replaced also. The sealer will not last long and will start to leak again in a short time.

3. Replaced water pump coolant leaked again used KSeal mechanic said head gasket leak now check engine light on reading P0430