Q: How do I turn the rear park aid feature on or off?

How do I turn the rear park aid feature on or off?

The rear park aid is a safety feature that helps you when you are parking or are in a reverse situation. When in reverse it audibly alerts you of your surroundings, and how close you are to hitting other cars or objects. You can turn the feature on or off with a few steps:

1.Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until "Settings" are displayed on the instrument panel, then press the OK button.

1. Press the Up/Down buttons until "Driver Assist" is displayed, and then press the OK button.

2. Press the Up/Down buttons until "Rear Park Aid" is displayed, and then press the OK button.

3. Select "On" or "Off."

3. How do I turn the rear park aid feature on or off?