Q: Battery light goes on when I start car then turns off, if I rev engine light comes back until rpms go down. Abs goes comes on/off

Need mechanical help for my car. My check gas cap light is on and service engine light. Service engine light blinked a few time the other day, then when I was driving yesterday my battery light came on. After a few seconds my cluster needles started jumping and shaking before they all dropped. Once that happened the previous lights turned off and my (ABS) light turned on and a few seconds later it turned off and the the first lights came back on and the same thing happened, jumping/shaking needles then they dropped and the (ABS) light came back on. This kept happening all the way home.

This morning my battery was completely dead, bought a new one and an OBDII reader and started my car back up. The battery light still comes on and the needles shaking/jumping still happens. I got these codes from the reader and need help deciphering :

P0460(fuel sensor circuit malfunction) MIL off Monitors 5 inc Catalyst Evap 02 snsr 02 htr EGR 3 ready Misfire Fuel Comp

Batteries can die due to faults in the charging system so ideally a suspected "faulty" battery should be load tested before a decision is made to condemn it. The only exception to this rule is if the battery is already clearly "old" (greater than 5 years) but even then once you put a new battery in, as a replacement for a "dead" battery, you have to comprehensively check out the charging system. Diagnostic Trouble Code P0460 will result in disruption of the dashboard fuel gauge’s ability to accurately report your tank’s fuel levels. The fuel gauge readings may be erratic, or read somewhere off scale. Vehicles equipped with a low fuel warning light feature may also suffer from erratic low fuel warnings in the event of a code P0460. Unless the P0460 code has been reported alongside other trouble code, all of the vehicle’s essential systems should otherwise function normally. I would recommend that you request a check engine light diagnostic to first resolve the fault causing the P0460 code to set. The check gas cap light warning light could be due a faulty gas cap and/or small leaks in the EVAP system.

3. Battery light goes on when I start car then turns off, if I rev engine light comes back until rpms go down. Abs goes comes on/off